Monday, December 27, 2010

A week of designing

This is going to be a good week. Aside from the crazy snowstorm that is still going on, this is going to be a good week. I have nothing to do but work on design projects - no external writing assignments (perhaps some blogging of course!), no teaching, no meetings. I just get to work on design projects all day every day. And, I'm lucky to have several projects to work on. I thought I'd give a sneak peak.


:: Sabrina's Bedroom: my long time client's 5 year old daughters princess bedroom is nearly completed. We're planning to get everything done within the next three weeks.


::Cambridge Bachelor Pad:  New paint colors and furnishings are on tap for this new condo.




:: New Construction Master Bathroom: a new addition for longtime clients means a new master suite to design. We're still working on completing their dining room and living room as well.


Living Room: Side table and accessories still to be completed


Dining Room: French doors to be added and molding to be applied to walls. Final paint color (something green) to be selected once lighting is installed.

So, you'll know where I'll be. Working in my office and shopping! Bliss!

If you would like my help on your next design project, please don't hesitate to contact me!

 Subscribe to ::Surroundings::

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner