Sunday, December 19, 2010

Present-emergency

Babiees!
Present - emergency and a big one! I don't know what I have to buy for X-mas for my big brother.. He graduated high school last year and he's studying at the University of Antwerp now. I really want to buy him something original and sweet, around 50 euro.. but I haven't got so much ideas as usual. Please bloggers, help me ;) xoxo

These are my ideas for now..

1. a boxer , Bjorn Börg :
Bjorn Borg underwear short 2 pack fun shorts for himBjorn Borg underwear short 2 pack fun shorts for himBjorn Borg underwear short Cowboy Borgbjorn borg underwear 2 pack fun shorts for him Hihi, die met Cowboy Henk op is hilarisch! The one with the cowboy is hilarious!

2. A sweet parfum, but the problem is .. he already has got a sweet one..

brrrrrr I hate present problems

xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner