Thursday, November 18, 2010

Surroundings mag::E::zine Holiday Style Issue is here!





I am thrilled to FINALLY release my Holiday Style Issue of Surroundings mag::E::zine. [Note to self: DO NOT start working on a November/December issue in November...just sayin'].

I sent out a call to several of the most popular designers and bloggers out there and am so touched that they were willing to offer their favorite tips for entertaining, gift-giving and holiday traditions. I also include a roundup of 15 great gift ideas from $5 to $500. A little something pretty at all price points. I included my favorite cookie recipe (courtesy of Martha) and a guide for decorating for Bachelors - no more milk crates and leather sofas. So, click the link and read away. I'd love to know your thoughts!


 Subscribe to ::Surroundings::

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner