Monday, November 8, 2010

It's amazing what a coat of paint will do

I wanted to share a little project update. I've been working on a little girls fantasy bedroom for the last few months - which I wrote about here.   With an eye towards saving a little money, my clients are doing some of the work themselves and one of the things we decided to do was repaint the existing bureau. It was the perfect size for the room so it made sense to re-use it. Since we're going for a super girly fantasy room, I suggested it get repainted a gold/silver color and the knobs be switched out for crystal.


My clients did a great job, don't you think? Their also going to be repainting this Ikea vanity/desk to match.




 Subscribe to ::Surroundings::

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner