Tuesday, November 2, 2010

In Gratitude: Lessons of our Fathers

 Chateau de Chenonceau (2001)

November is Gratitude month  and here in the States, we celebrate Thanksgiving as well.  I am planning on offering up a daily expression of gratitude in some manner as an exercise in reminding myself how much I have to be grateful for. I won't be doing a daily blog post -my expression might come in the form of a Tweet or a Facebook comment. Or something more personal.

So today, I'd like to start by saying thank you to some pretty great Dad's whose daughters miss them terribly. To Meg's Dad who taught his children to look up; and to Megan's Dad, who passed away just this week, who taught his children about passion - passion for design and passion for family; and to my Dad, who taught his children to do the job right and to always be grateful.

Cheers to the Dad's.


 Subscribe to ::Surroundings::

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner