Wednesday, April 20, 2011

New dates for the Pat's Fantasy Hotlist World Tour!





Finally booked my flights yesterday, so it's now official!

Come June 2nd, I'll be flying away to beautiful Romania, the first country on my trip. My itinerary is nowhere near close to being done, but as things stand I'll be traveling through Romania, Bulgaria, Macedonia, with a couple of nights of partying in Belgrade, Serbia, at the end of my adventure.

If at all possible without having to curtail other segments of my trip, I will also try to visit parts of Moldova, Albania, and Kosovo.

I know that there are fans of the Hotlist from these parts, so I'll be letting you know in which cities/regions I'll be stopping when my itinerary is done. And maybe we can have a few drinks and shoot the shit when I'm in town! =)

Can't wait to travel overseas again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner