Tuesday, April 5, 2011

jummie abercrombie

http://www.abercrombie.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/HomePage?langId=-1&storeId=11203&catalogId=10901 -> abercrombie&fitch (A&F)

song: down on me - jeremih ft 50 cent

Hi girls,
Today a post about the famous and beautiful clothes of Abercrombie and Fitch! I love their clothes because their very comfortabel, nice stretch, cute prints and of a brilliant quality!:)

The advertisements and pictures are perfect as well :) They give me the holiday-feeling and who don't want to feel a feeling like that?
eg. the picture on the left, like kissing on the beach with a cute boy, summer loving ;-)

The A&F parfume, who doesn't recognize that wonderful smell? A mix of summer, warmth and love... I adore the parfume :) Too bad that there are already so many people who have got it !

I <3 THESE :
EveMary DressLilaNatalie DressPiperAbraDianneCarissa
BrittanMia
As you know, I went to London a few weeks ago. I bought a few lovely items...

My new summer jacket :                            a blue short with stripes :
Angela   Jordan
CarterBreana
                 a athletic short                                       a tank

 


Stephanie
plaid shirt :)


xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner