Sunday, April 17, 2011

GOTHAM

Hi girls,
I'm just back from Austria and I decided to post something ;-)

Why not giving some attention to my favorit city, New York? Or known as 'the city that never sleeps', or 'Gotham', or 'The Empire city'.

The thing I love the most are the high buildings, .... <3 It's like magic to me.


When you walk over the Brooklyn Bridge, to Brooklyn, you have a wonderful view. Especially by night it's unbelievable!

 New York , I love you, but you're bringing me down ;-)


Even a cloudy day isn't a bad day in NY:)


The Statue of Liberty


My most favorit park in the world :) In the middle of the city a green park .. :D Extremely strange and lovely at the same time :)
                              Last night I fell in love without you.. I fell in love with the city.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner