Friday, April 1, 2011

and I was like. BABY

Hi girls!
I went to the Justin Bieber Concert (My World 2.0) the 30th of March and it was incredible! I was on the third rang and I was very close! I could almost touch him and I was so excited. His songs were wonderful, he sang them very good. While he sang 'one less lonely girl', there was a girl who sat on stage and got a hug from this lovely singer.. Oh I really love Justin Bieber :D Me and my friends had a real great time!

Also to mention: the singer , Bluey Robinson, from London, also sang a few songs and he was adorable! :) A voice of an angel and a lovely look... :) aww...

photos:



Kind of striptease here?


mm, mjammie

my best friend


Bluey Robinson waving at us..
& smiling & singing for us




the lucky one..




drums

piano, gosh :)


<3 thanks to Justin, thanks to Antwerp and thanks to Bluey Robinson :)


xxxxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner