Saturday, February 19, 2011

You are one in a million.. you are, baby you're the best I ever had

Hi bloggers,
I'm so sorry for posting so less this time.. but I've got so much to do (homework, parties, hockey...)
I know you guys don't visit my blog so often no more..

this post is about......



One million is the name of this perfume for boys.. and I name it " a one million dollar - perfume ". It smells so delicious !

Every girl who has got a boyfriend, buy it for him! Every girl who doesnt have got a boyfriend, buy it for yourself, your brother or best friend.. because .. you gonna be addicted to it!!

perfect matching song: best Iever had - Ne-Yo



There's also one for women! Because we're worth it babies!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner