Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Amsterdam Couture!

Yes girls, I must admit. Fashion is everywhere in the world; also in Amsterdam! Scotch & Soda is a store which is moved to Belgium as well! I'm very happy about that because I love the clothes! From skirts to bracelets.. they've got everything!
The SPRING SUMMER collection is totally awesome! But before I'll tell you more about that, I wanna make you jealous! I bought a wonderful jeans in the sales! From 120 euro to 60 euro! Woehoe, !!
Here it is:


;-) and, do you love it?

so the next picture is so true;
 SCOTCH MAKES PEOPLE HAPPY!!
a link to the site, women collection: http://www.scotch-soda.com/#/collection/ss11/womens/maison-6


"la femme selon Marie", we totally like!!
<3 loves

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner