Monday, February 28, 2011

Something a little different, but empowering

Okay, this isn't a design post, but the message is one I felt worth sharing. And, I think it relates to the world of blogging and design - the concept that we can do anything with a little help from others. My friend, and fellow business mastermind group member, Stacey Shipman is a motivational speaker around the topics of stress management and self-empowerment. She has a post on her blog called What Happens When People Help People that I thought was especially wonderful.

Here's the video that's part of the post. I'd also like to give a little shoutout to Lois Wood, graphic designer and also a member of my business roundtable group, who is the participant in Stacey's experiment. Lois designed my IFDA chapter's website this year.



I so agree with Stacey's sentiment that we can all go far with some help from other women, friends and colleagues. No man is an island, as the man said.


If you would like my help on your design project, I would love to chat with you! Please email me. Thanks!

 Subscribe to ::Surroundings::

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner