Saturday, February 26, 2011

New England Finery

My friend, designer and blogger Yvonne Blacker, along with business partner Linda Smith, have launch a lovely new addition to the burgeoning bookshelf of digital publications. New England Finery is just as advertised, a great collection of decor and inspiration of all things New England!  The ladies were also kind enough to include several New England bloggers in their first publications - I was honored to be asked to contribute!

I think the cover, photographed by Elizabeth Wertz, is really beautiful in it's elegant simplicity. As I said on a recent Skirted Roundtable podcast, editing is difficult and editing oneself is truly hard!

So, brava ladies on the release of your first issue - looking forward to more!


If you would like my help on your design project, I would love to chat with you! Please email me. Thanks!

 Subscribe to ::Surroundings::

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner