Tuesday, February 8, 2011

random post

Hello girls!
Today I'm just sitting at home, because I'm not feeling very well...

The flu is coming all over Antwerp.. and now it's my turn to have it, I think! Time to blog something!!!

This weekend I made a little room for a party and a great sweet 16! I had a real good time! ;) and you?
Here are some photos:


These are my true best friend!

Then about the poll: lay in the arms of your boyfriend and get some kisses and say sweet words
thats's the winner!!
It has a lot to do with Valentine , the 14th of february, I'm looking forward to it.. but I haven't got a boyfriend(yet..)! I hope someone is up to surprise me... <3

Here's a photo at the sweet 16 of one of my best friends!!!! from left to right: Liesbeth, the birthdaygirl MARIE, Yanou (me)


mm.. we were just eating some delicious cake!

Alright, tomorrow a new post.. but first I'm going to sleep a bit
xx bye

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner