Sunday, January 16, 2011

VALENTINE'S DAY

 bag in heart-shape - river island

It's almost Valentine! Still a month to go and then you can fall in your boyfriend's arms.. kiss him... ;) I haven't got a boyfriend, but maybe in a few weeks.. :) You know, there is that boy, we're into each other.. I feel magic in the air, but it isn't that obvious yet! Anyway, I'll let you know what will happen. I have a date friday!! :D

You can fall in love with a boy or a girl, but you can fall in love with fashion items as well!! In the River Island-shop in Antwerp, I fell in love with all the high shoes and bags.. waw :D It's awesome! Okay the shoes are often a little too high but I still adore them ! ;)

Go and check it out ;)
Let me know what you expect of Valentine's day !

xxxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner