Friday, January 28, 2011

leather & love

Hi blog-girls & -boys!
Today I'm writing about my most favorit fashion item: the leather jacket! Grey, black,white,brow,nude-colour.. every coulour I like! It's matching with all the clothes in your clouset! mmm I totaly love it.. check this one of Lauren Conrad, awesome isnt it?

Or do you love the brown one of J.A.?

Rather J.A. in black?


Vanessa Hudgens in a wonderful jacket!

With a Jo-Bro, dressed up with a fabulous jacket!

So guys, what do you think? NOT OR TOTALY HOT.......?

BTW: the subject 'love' in the titel, is about the date I've just passed through! It was awesome...! But we haven't kissed yet. xxx love you girls!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner