Saturday, January 1, 2011

my goodies 4 you!

Dear bloggers,

FIRST OF ALL, THE ENQUETE IS FINISHED AND THE WINNER OF ALL MAGAZINES IS : COSMO GIRL! (here is the link (Dutch) : http://www.cosmogirl.nl/ )


We went through all the good and bad times the past year and now it's the time to start over and make some new dreams and wishes! I'm ready to do this! Happy new year everybody! Here are my goodies for 2011:

-a new bag, a big/fabulous one!
                                                                 just an example girls.... it's a Marc Jacobs by the way

- MORE gorgeous friends!
like these ... ( I'm all on the right! )


- lovely (italian) food, more Italian city trips (Rome,Milano,Venice,Pisa, ...)


-good schoolwork, woehoe!


- a lot of followers I hope ;-)
- a DAX HONDA (I'll be 16 this year!)

& there follows a sweet 16, certainly!
- fashionshows, fashion-posts, a great summer-winter-fall-... collection, awesome shoes,...


- a new, lovely boyfriend (my dreamboy is just picked in, but I'll get over it)


-ETC.

<3 You can still follow me for the new year!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner