Friday, January 28, 2011

Follow Friday: It's a two-fer

Last week, I showcased the amazing talents of designer and blogger Michelle Morelan. In this week's Follow Friday post, I am giving a shout out to two wonderful blogger's who were kind enough to pass along a Stylish Blogger award to ::Surroundings:: and The Skirted Roundtable.



Wanda S. Horton is a designer in Charlotte, NC who blogs at Interior Concepts by Wanda. Her blog is filled with inspiring images and insights into her design work.


In particular, I loved her recent post on Trends in Design: Past meets present. Her comparison of old school vs. current trends complete with vintage photos (with a shoutout to the original single professional gal Mary Tyler Moore!) So check out Interior Concepts by Wanda - you'll always be sure to learn something new!



Gina from Art and Alfalfa is one of the more artistically talented bloggers going. Her ceramic work is amazing. I blogged about Gina a few months ago here. Her daily blog is filled with snippets from her lovely life out in a Utah alfalfa field. Her gorgeous home, beautiful photographs and of course, her ceramics are regular features. So, stop on over there!

Ladies, thank you so much for including me and SRT in your lists of Stylish blogger - I so appreciate the support!


If you would like my help on your design project, I would love to chat with you! Please email me. Thanks!

 Subscribe to ::Surroundings::

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner