Friday, January 21, 2011

Follow Friday: Michelle Morelan of A Schematic Life

I consider myself pretty good at cobbling together design sketches to flesh out a concept for my clients. My "sketches" are actually a combination of hand drawing, computer renderings and image placement.





My drawing skills are labored and slow, at best. I can manage, but the time it takes for me to do a complete hand rendering is not worth the final results. So, I am constantly amazed and jealous impressed by the rendering skills of the über talented interior designer Michelle Morelan of Vancouver.




I know, right?  Seriously. Michelle's work looks so effortless which is the big thing my own hand drawing lacks (well, not JUST that, but it's the biggest thing).

Michelle's blog, A Schematic Life, showcases many of her own design projects and renderings, plus commissioned work. She is also offering a rendering workshop in March in Vancouver which I wish I could attend!


Michelle also has a series of videos that show how she creates a rendering. So check that out.

Thanks Michelle for adding your voice and artistic talent to the design blogosphere!


If you would like my help on your design project, I would love to chat with you! Please email me. Thanks!

 Subscribe to ::Surroundings::

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner