Friday, January 14, 2011

La vie me sourit - Anne Zellien



http://www.annezellien.be/

Hi girls!

Interisting post today! I'm presenting you to someone I think you haven't heard about yet. Her name is Anne Zellien. She's a jewelry designer from Belgium (oh yes: my country) and she has a passion for all kind of jewelry. My inspiration for posting this was the birthday of my mum. For her 45th birthday, her best friends had organised a surprise. The surprise was an exclusive bracelet, a silver one, with charms on it. On the charms there were texts like "Believe in happy endings" etc.
I fell in love with the bracelet ! It's beautiful.. so I searched for more jewelry from Anne Zellien on the internet. I'll show you some things of her beautiful work:
 "la vie me sourit"
"the time to live is now"
"I love you"
"maman heureuse"
 
I hope you all love the designs.. ;) I already adore them..
 
give me some reactions & as you love to follow me : just click the follow-button ;)
 
xxxxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner