Monday, June 8, 2009

Things I'm working on this week

I'm currently working on a Virtual Decorating plan for a lovely woman in Virginia who has hired me to decorate the dining area and living room in her vacation home in Pennsylvania! It's quite a challenge to come up with a workable plan for a space I haven't seen, but it is doable. Here's a sneak peak of one of my floor plan suggestions as well as a color palette recommendation:

PrivateClientPageMR.png

I'm also working on my presentation for my upcoming seminar (Thursday!!) for the New England Design Trade called "Newsletter, Blogs & Twitter: Oh My! The 411 on Web 2.0". The seminar is on Thursday, June 11th, from 11am - 1pm at the Boston Design Center. If you'd like to attend, please email me at linda.m.merrill (at)gmail.com. Deadline for registration is tomorrow! Tickets are free to members of IFDA, or $20 for non-members.

WEB2IMAGE.jpg



On the blogging front, I'm working on a pictorial story about a lovely model home in the exclusive Black Rock community in Hingham, MA:

DSCN0292.JPG DSCN0289.JPG


Photos from the Boston Design Center's "Pet-a-porter" pet fashion show last week:

DSCN0307.JPG DSCN0319.JPG


And photos from my weekend away in Falmouth, MA:
DSCN0458.JPG


And finally, Megan, Joni and I are gearing up for our recording session with a fabulous new guest this week on The Skirted Roundtable!


roundtable1.jpg


It's a new week with lots to do!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner