Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The Skirted Roundtable Welcomes Karen Carroll, Southern Accents Magazine


color-palette-blue-l.jpgcolor-palette-pink-l.jpg

karen-carrolx150.jpgMiss Gracious Living.jpg

Joni, Megan and I had a wonderful chat this week at The Skirted Roundtable with Miss Karen Carroll, editor in chief of Southern Accents Magazine. I'll admit it - I've not been that familiar with the magazine - but after perusing their website and speaking with Karen - I am totally hooked! We chatted with Karen about how she got to her current position, the passion of their readers (including a certain Texas blogger and all her relatives) and why she's not depressed, just loves blue! We also chatted about magazine covers and I shared that when a mag cover is pink, I'm laying down the green! Karen also blogs under the heading of "Miss Gracious Living" and they are totally supportive of the design blogerati.

So, please join us at The Skirted Roundtable and let us know what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner