Monday, June 15, 2009

Things I'm working on this week

MRFloorplan.png

I continue to work with my virtual decorating client to narrow down the floor plan for the dining area and living room of their Pennsylvania vacation home. This is looking to be the top choice. Next, we will tackle selecting the exact furnishings, color palette, window treatments, etc.


200906131230.jpg


I'm working on my next pair of articles for Diving Caroline. You can click here to read my first four articles on: "Smart Design to accommodate aging in place", "Turning your bath into a Spa", "It's not hard to go green with your bathroom remodel", and "Design Styles: What's the difference". The current articles include selecting color palettes for the kitchen and bath, and creating a budget conscious kitchen makeover.


bighouse5.jpg

On the blogging front, I'm going to be working on a piece on decorating an outdoor room here in New England. As I recently said on The Skirted Roundtable, we have about three minutes here in New England where we can be outdoors happily. But, I'll do my best to showcase some beautiful fabrics and products that will work even in our climate!


roundtable1podbean.jpg

And, of course, Megan, Joni and I will be holding court again this week at The Skirted Roundtable. It's back to just the three of us. (And thanks again to Patricia Shackelford/Mrs. Blandings and Karen Carroll/Southern Accents Magazine for being recent guests - weren't they great??) In our blogging segment, we're talking about keeping it all going and when to know enough is enough, and what happens when a blogger just disappears. So stay tuned! Meanwhile, please do let me know if you have any specific design related topics you'd like us to chat about.

Did you get your new Facebook vanity name? I am just geek enough (apparently) that at 12:01 a.m. on June 13th, I was up to register: http://www.facebook.com/linda.merrill. I'd love to be your friend!

It's a new week... let's get busy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner