Wednesday, March 11, 2009

This chair creeps me out

The March issue of House Beautiful showcased a colorful and pretty fantastic Pennsylvania house designed by Jeffrey Bilhuber. His work is widely respected, as evidenced by stories here, here, here, here...

I love his work too. Except... this rams head arm chair just gives me the creeps!! What really bothers me is that the end looks like it's "tucked" into the side of the chair. I am having visions of the "horns" uncurling themselves and attacking me while I'm napping!

This is clearly a "go-to" style for Bilhuber, this chair is part of the New York Social Diary story. I still don't love it in a different fabric!

Or, am I just nuts?




Subscribe to ::Surroundings::

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner