Thursday, March 19, 2009

New blog header

Out with the old...


In with the new...
So, I was busy procrastinating today and decided to create a new blog header. What do you think?

I wanted to keep the angelic looking bust that I photographed at Maison et Object last year - I feel like she's become my blog muse. My Father never liked the sad Fornasetti face I had in my older header so in his honor I switched it out for the montage of Fornasetti faces. They are still a little somber, but not so sad. And finally, I added in the fantastic chandelier called Raindrops and Roses by Spina that I photographed at M&O last year as well.

I just felt a desire to redecorate a little. I guess I was inspired by Patti at Liberty Post!



Subscribe to ::Surroundings::

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner