Friday, May 20, 2011

10 Things I Wish I'd Been Told for Williams Sonoma Home


I was asked by the folks at Williams Sonoma to write a series of articles on the business of design. I was very flattered by this because I sometimes struggle with keeping the right balance between being a professional designer and being a design blogger. I try to do both equally well, but the blogging has so far brought me larger recognition and that is what it is intended to do. However, being asked to contribute my thoughts on the actual business of design from a designers perspective is gratifying.

My first article has been posted and it's called "10 Things I Wish Someone Had Told Me When I Started My Design Business". 20/20 is hindsight and I hope this is helpful to anyone who is just starting out!


If you would like my help on your design project, I would love to chat with you! Please email me. Thanks!

 Subscribe to ::Surroundings::

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner