Friday, March 4, 2011

THIS LOVE IS OURS

Happy holidays everyone!

Ive posted nothing for such a long time because I had a really busy week! I need to tell you that Ive got a boyfriend now, his name is Jonas! Im really in love!

Sunday I'm going to the concert of Taylor Swift and I'm so so so so so excited! I cant wait to see her singing :)

" When you think hapiness, I hope you think that little black dress... " TS- tim mcgraw
" I say can you believe it, as we're lying on the floor, the moment I could see it.. yes yes I can see it now... " TS - mine
" The only one who's got enough for me to break my heart " TS- teardrops on my guitar
" when we're on the phone and you talk real slow.. cause it's late and your mama dont know " TS -our song
" but life makes love look hard .. the water's high, the sky is rough, but this love is ours " TS - ours


subscribe ! xxxxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner