Monday, March 7, 2011

Designers, please join in the chat!


Barbara Segal, founder and host of Interior Designer Chat holds weekly Tweet Chats for interior design professionals on Tuesdays at 6:00PM EST. Each week, Barbara invites a design professional to be the Guest Host with the theme of the chat based on the guest host's area of expertise. This week, Barbara has asked me to the Guest Host and the topic is blogging for design professionals!

So, designers and decorators, I invite you to join me on Twitter tomorrow night at 6:00 EST with many, many other design professionals to discuss blogging. There are a few ways to join in. You can go to the standard Twitter.com and do a search for the hashtag #intdesignerchat , or you can do as I do and log into http://tweetchat.com/room/Intdesignerchat and use the hashtag #intdesignerchat to select only our tweets. The nice thing about Tweetchat is that it will add in the hashtag on all your tweets automatically. You can also use HootSuite or Tweetdeck.

I hope you'll join us - I look forward to chatting with you!

If you would like my help on your design project, I would love to chat with you! Please email me. Thanks!

 Subscribe to ::Surroundings::

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner