Sunday, March 21, 2010

IFDA New England Social Networking Seminars - presented by yours truly


If you're in the Boston area and are interested in learning more about Social Networking, specifically geared towards design industry professionals, please join me for three upcoming seminars. Beginning this Thursday, March 25th, I'll be presenting a talk on Facebook and LinkedIn. On April 8th I'll be speaking on Blogs and Twitter and on April 29th, I'll be talking about E-Communications and Newsletters.

The seminars are presented by IFDA New England (I serve on the board as VP of Communications) and will be held at the Boston Design Center. Click here for more information and to register.

I hope to see you there!



 Subscribe to ::Surroundings::

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner