Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Crushing on John Derian

Ever since I saw John Derian's work at the NYIGF a couple of years ago, I've had a total hobby-crush on his work.
Work schmirk! Have you seen his photo? Now I have a real crush. So cute! 1st Dibs profiles John in their Style Compass this week. I'd never seen his photo before, even though I've been stalking his products. And, I've promised myself I'll be gassing up the Jeep and heading down to Provincetown to visit his seasonal store there this summer. The Bloggerati Stalkerazi!

His original decoupage trays are just fantastic pieces:

And happily, John has licensed his designs to Target and they do a great job in melamine!

What I did not know is that John Derian is also selling furniture these days as well:



Pretty classic pieces - has anyone heard anything about the quality?




They come upholstered or slipped in linens by Libeco Lagae in Belgium.


So anyway.... back to my crush... note the blue eyes, the great hair...

Linda Derian has a nice ring... Linda Merrill-Derian... Mrs. John... oh, ok, back to reality...


Subscribe to ::Surroundings::

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner