Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Hi bloggers!

I haven't blogged for a while, but here's a - long suspected - post! It's about a famous styl icon! Nowadays she's in every magazine and she always wears the most fashionable clothes you can imagine. This young woman is ... Alexa Chung(27)!



Her outfits are one by one cute and adorable. Girly, preppy, chic.. but she can give a whole different touch to her outfit , like ...

++ love her bags!

Just everything she wears looks amazing. And ps : I'm dying to know how much clothes she has .. I think you can't see her wearing the same item for more than two days.. Who's with me?
:-)



Listen to : I do - Colbie Caillat , Marry you - Bruno Mars, Speak - Taylor Swift, Rolling in the deep - Adele...
'Baby, you make me say I do, I do , I do do dodo do do...'

BISOU x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner