Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Game of Thrones



Just watched the tenth and final episode of HBO's Game of Thrones. And though I had my doubts before the first episode aired (you know what I think of most SFF movies and TV shows), this adaptation blew me away!

So yes, the book was better. What else is new??? Has there ever been a movie better than the novel?

Overall, this was a quality production through and through. The casting was excellent, the soundtrack awesome. Okay, some of the special effects may not have been Star Wars worthy. But the scripts were solid, the actors did a terrific job (give me a "hell yeah" for Littlefinger, Tyrion, Bronn, King Robert, Catelyn, and many more), and regardless of what little nitpicking there is, this TV series truly captured the essence of GRRM's ASOIAF.

I'm buying ther boxset the day it comes out.

Roll on spring 2012!!! =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner