Monday, September 12, 2011

Online Stores Get Another Upgrade...

Our favorite brands have been making further and further additions and changes to their new website design that launched back in February. This time around the search feature has been added to make your online shopping experience more convinient. Now the online stores are really looking good!






There're looking hot, right? And searching for a particular item (i.e. gloves, jeans, etc.) has never been cooler and easier, too! However, I won't be using it much because I personally like to look through everthing there is online. But I decided to try it out anyway. I love leathergoods. I've always appreciated the craftsmanship since as far as I can remember - this being problamatic because I've recently become a vegan after three years of vegetarianism - and A&F has always had some really awesome leather belts, and I'm obsessed with the Rollins jacket. So I typed in "leather" and this is what I got...



Holy smokes! Now that's beautiful. Initially, the page shows me a preview of all the leathergoods Abercrombie & Fitch has to offer for both men and women. Then it gives the option to look at all the seach results...



OFMG. It's got everything that has even the smallest amount of leather detailing! From the belts to bracelets and everything in between! Very nice... Very awesome... Very Abercrombie & Fitch... Stay FIERCE!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner