Thursday, July 1, 2010

Media Talk: My little kitchen gets its closeup and John Derian's P-town home


The Boston Globe featured my kitchen renovation in today's issue! You can click on the image above to read it as it appears in the paper, or easier yet, click here for the online version.  Thanks to Jaci Conry for writing such an excellent account of the project!  I've probably bored all my regular readers with stories about my kitchen, but if you'd like to see more of the final pics, such as the one below, click here.

(photo by Michael J. Lee)

I'd also like to point out that there was also a feature story on designer John Derian's house out in Provincetown, MA. It was pretty exciting to be featured alongside one of my design crushes idols. I was joking that I was featured with John Derian and one of us is referred to as a "design surperstar" - guess which?



Here are some images from the article, click here to read it online.

John's house dates to 1789.





Flea market finds mixed with a sofa from Derian's furniture line.




John Derian house photos by Julia Cumes for The Boston Globe

Happy 4th Everyone!


 Subscribe to ::Surroundings::

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner