Monday, May 3, 2010

The Decorating Diva Profile


Several weeks ago I received an invitation from Carmen at The Decorating Diva to be profiled on their wonderful site.  The Decorating Diva site has a rich, in-depth level of content and I think they do the most in-depth an interesting designer profiles of any site around.  In addition to the usual history and work questions, they also asked me to provide a list of favorite design elements "Linda's Favorite Things" below and my list of go-to sites for inspiration.


So, if you have a moment, check out my interview on The Decorating Diva and then spend some time reading their entire site.  A huge thanks to The Decorating Diva - I am so honored!

 Subscribe to ::Surroundings::

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner