Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Pretty pictures and music, all in a lazyish blog post


Oy, well, it's been a busy few weeks and my blog has been taking the hit! I collected this batch of images for a post around the concept of Sugar and Spice, or Rustic/Feminine.  But, between preparing for the various seminars I'm presenting, client work and other projects (taxes..), time is slipping by.One of the projects I've been working on is a piece for my flute students Spring recital. So, since doing this musical arrangement and recording all the parts has taken so much of my time this week, I figured I'd share it. Now, this isn't a professional recording. It was done at my dining room table and you will be able to hear the metronome clacking along. It's there so my students can listen and play their part with the recording. Anyway, I hope you enjoy some pretty music and photos. And, I invite you to peruse some of the amazing blogs over there on the left side blog roll.


                       
   
Powered by Podbean.com

 Via Country Living

   













via Samfur


photography by Jordi Canosa

Real posts to come soon, I promise!!  I have all these ideas in my head, now I just need the time to get them out.


 Subscribe to ::Surroundings::

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner