Sunday, April 18, 2010

Linda Merrill Decorative Surroundings

I've been meaning to formally share that after a lot of consideration, I decided to change my business name from Chameleon Interiors to Linda Merrill Decorative Surroundings. Ultimately, Chameleon Interiors had been swallowed up by my online brand and even locally, I was more known by my own name than I was by the Chameleon Interiors name. I used to worry about alphabetical listings, but that's really become moot with online searches. So, with the new name has come a new look for my website and a new blog header. I actually did some market testing by soliciting opinions on Twitter and Facebook and overwhelmingly, the response was to make the change. So, I am thankful for those who took the time give me their opinion.

I was just introduced to the service Slideshare.net. It's meant for speakers to upload and store or share their Powerpoint presentations, but it also takes Keynote (Apple's version of Powerpoint that I totally love!) and straight PDF documents as well. I created a slide show of my portfolio and uploaded to Slideshare, which can then be shared on my LinkedIn profile (which does not take photos aside from profile picture) and Facebook. Check it out!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner