Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Just a pretty picture

[Click the pic for closeup view]

A friend recently brought me a bouquet of mixed flowers. I think they were bought in the grocery store - but they certainly were beautiful! Roses, sunflowers and other pretty pink and purple blooms (okay - I'll admit it - I do not know flower names) - it was a lovely grouping of flowers that lasted for three weeks! It also included unopened white lilies. Unfortunately, I am terribly allergic and when they opened I had to banish them - but they were so beautiful that I couldn't throw them out. I ended up cutting them off short and putting them in the tiny vases I keep on my kitchen windowsill. They were just the thing and worked perfectly with the snowy scene going on outside the window.



Subscribe to ::Surroundings::

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner