Monday, August 9, 2010

::Surroundings:: mag::E::zine - Premier Issue!


I've been a little blog-AWOL this past week - sorry! I have a bunch of post ideas lined up (in my head) but my time was spent working on something I've been dying to try for a long while. For years I've sent out a regular e-newsletter to a growing mailing list. For the most part, it was highlights from my recent blog posts, local events, etc. I'd been wanting to provide something more interesting and with some unique "newsletter only" content and finally was inspired by all the digital magazines sprouting up to take the plunge and convert my tired old newsletter to this new and exciting format!

And so, I present ::Surroundings:: the mag::E::zine! It's only twelve pages (including cover and back) so I'm hardly giving Lonny or Perspective a run for their money! But, I'm happy with this inaugural effort and hope you will check it out!  I'd also like to thank Sarah O'Neil of Storybook Designs for coming up with the name mag::E::zine after I was pondering magazini, magatini and newzine on Twitter and Facebook this weekend.

And please don't hesitate to give me feedback! I do want to know what works and what doesn't.






 Subscribe to ::Surroundings::

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner